Welcome to the great Ozark Outdoors !!! We are thankful you chose to be our guest, and want you to know our mission statement: We work hard so you can have fun.
Considered one of the best family vacation resorts in the country, we strive to provide you with a relaxing, and invigorating natural environment. While still offering many of the comforts you’d find at home. Our past customers often grade us high for cleanliness, beautiful facilities, and exceptional amenities. We hope your experience makes great memories, and leaves you wanting more.
Ozark Outdoors Riverfront Resort is your ticket to 110 acres of Missouri vacation fun, in the Ozark region. Think of it as a natural amusement park.
Family, friends, groups, and organizations can breathe in fresh air and sunshine, laughter and joy, learning and refreshment. Besides the pristine waters of the Meramec River, Huzzah Creek, and Courtois Creek we offer amazing services like canoe rental, kayak rental, raft rental,inner tube rental, caving, hiking, fishing, and Bald Eagles.
We’re a whole other world, just a short drive away from most guests.
- Approximately one hour drive-time from St. Louis, give or take, depending on traffic, and exact location.
- Two hours from Columbia, Missouri.
- An average of four hours windshield time from Kansas City region.
- Memphis, Tennessee is about four hours.
- Five hours from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Indianapolis, Indiana — five and a half hours.
- Plan on six and a half hours from Chicago, Illinois.
- Centrally located from almost anywhere in America. [mappress mapid=”2″]
If you want Instant Fun, Just Add Water at Ozark Outdoors Riverfront Resort. Some of our most unique features include:
Off-Site Group Lodging– Cattail Quarters, Deer Thicket, Sportsmans Meadow, Whispering Pines, Meramec Hideaway
Weekend rates apply May-September. Weekday rates will be honored most weekends, October-April, when we are open.
Prices are subject to change without notice.