Located near the town of Leasburg on a large piece of land, Deer Thicket is easy to access. This property offers plenty of space for the whole crew. The ‘Off Site Lodging Retreat’ rental does include a pick up & drop off for your paid float trip on any of our 3 beautiful streams (the Meramec River, Huzzah River, or Courtois Creek) *excludes special event weekends. Voted *Most Spacious. Enjoy full resort access to Ozark Outdoors Riverfront Resort including the resort beach areas, outdoor swimming pool, drive-in style movies on the weekends and the Meramec Mercantile! (You must shuttle yourself to & from the resort for hanging out).
4 Bedrooms (3 Full Beds, 2 Queens)
2 ½ Restrooms
Living Room with 2 Sofa Sleeper (Queens)
T.V. & DVD Player
Full Kitchen, Sink
Dining Area with Table & Chairs
Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave
Heat & A/C
Washer & Dryer Pet Friendly
Mini Log Cabin
2 Open Lofts, 1 Full Bed in each
2 Bunk Beds
Fire ring, picnic table
2 RV Sites
Water, Electric, Sewer
30’ x 30’ Pavilion
Fire / Charcoal BBQ Pit
Bed & Bath Linens (Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Towels, Wash Clothes, etc)
Kitchen Utensils (Pots, Pans, Plates, Bowls, Cups, Eating Utensils)
Prices are Per Night
Friday- Sunday Nightly Rate:
$369.00 (10 guests or less)
Monday – Thursday Nightly Rate:
$259.00 (10 guests or less)
$20.00 Per Adult (ages 13 & up)
$10.00 Per Youth (ages 8-12)
Children (Ages 7 & Under) FREE
2 Night Stay Required on weekends, 3 Night Stay Required on Holiday Weekends
- Check-In begins at 3 pm on your date of arrival.
- Check-Out is 11 am or earlier on your date of departure.
- Quiet hours are 11 pm – 7 am.
- Weekend rates apply May – September. Weekday rates will be honored most weekends, October – April, when we are open.
- Applicable sales tax will be added at time of reservation.
- Read ALL Lodging Policies before confirming your reservation.
- Pets allowed for a fee, see Pet Policies.
- Rates subject to change without notice.