- This event has passed.
6th Annual Halloween Spooktacular
October 20, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - October 22, 2017 @ 11:00 am
Friday, October 20, 2017:
5 PM—7 PM | Chili Dinner & Cook Off (Dinner at Paddler’s will be chili, hot dogs)
7 PM—9 PM | Hay Rides & Bonfire
Saturday, October 21, 2017:
4:30 PM – 5:15 PM | Everyone Meet @ Paddler’s Grill for Costume Judging (Winners announced)
5:15 PM – 6:15 PM | Trunk-or-Treat (Campsites & Meramec Mercantile)
6:15 PM – 7:55 PM | Campsite Decorating Judging
8:00 PM | Everyone meet at Paddler’s Grill bring Pumpkins Winner Announcements for Campsite & Pumpkin decorating
8:15 PM—10:00 PM | Movie
Winners will be selected for the following categories:
- Chili Cook Off: 1st, 2nd
- Adult Costume Contest (ages 13 & up): 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
- Youth Costume Contest (ages 8-12): 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- Child Costume Contest (ages 7 & under): 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
- Group Costume Contest: 1st, 2nd
- Campsite Decorating: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
- Campsite Judging will be scored for 1) Creativity [colorful, personality], 2) Theme/Authenticity [detail, thoroughness], 3) Originality, 4) Complexity [time, effort]
- Pumpkin Decorating / Carving: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
- You can paint, carve, or decorate however you would like
If you would like to participate in the Chili Cook-Off or the Complimentary Chili Dinner on Friday evening, you must let us know in advance!
If you can’t bring chili, please provide an appetizer, side dish, dessert, or chili toppings.