EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS on the Floating Treetops Aerial Park – Adventure Course. Our course is one of a kind with a combination of 36 unique adrenaline pumping elements. Our river themed park has a blend of balance improving obstacles, tightrope walks, climbing objects, cargo nets, spinners, monkey rings and bars, and at each level there are zip lines.
Don’t limit your challenges: challenge your limits. Close your eyes and imagine it. Blues skies as far as the eye can see and the birds are singing their summertime song. The sun is gently shining down on you, the tingling feeling starts to crawl up your spine as your fear leaves your body and the excitement kicks in. Instant energy rushes through your body as you rise up: climbing and conquering, breathing in the rush of fresh air as you soar across the zip lines. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Are you ready for an adventure?
What We Provide:
- Trained Course Guides
What You Will Need to Bring:
- Closed-toed/Closed-heel shoes
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely
- Must be at least 6 years old
- Must have a minimum vertical reach of 60″ when standing float footed
- Must weigh no more than 265-lbs (including harness/PPE)
- Participants under the age of 16 MUST have direct supervision of an Adult
- Please read all course regulations and rules before booking
Download and fill out Aerial Park Waiver to speed up check in!
*Management reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason