Meramec Mercantile Shopping
No matter how well you plan, often you end up forgetting something when you leave for a trip. Because we’ve been there too, and though we can’t cover it all, here’s a short list of some of the items you might have left at home:
- Souvenir clothing for most ages and sizes: Tee-shirts, shorts, swim-wear, bathing suits, jackets, hoodies, sweatshirts, hats, shoes, and more. (River shoes are recommended to protect your feet from cuts and bruises from naturally occurring rocks in Missouri streams).
- Protection from natural irritants: Sun-block, bug spray, sunglasses, aloe, and other after-sun gels, hats of many styles, to name a few.
- Functional and fun souvenirs: Beach towels, blankets, water resistant dry bags with our logo, cozies for your cans, bottles, or cups, key chains, and much more.
- Outdoor gear: Tents, tent pegs, cook-wear, can openers, fuel for your camp stove, charcoal, firewood, fishing worms, lures, a limited selection of RV products, plus more.
- Food, drink & snacks: Soda, juice, milk, bottled water, cheese, lunch meat, hot dogs, bread, s’more ingredients, candy bars, chips, microwavable sandwiches, and don’t forget– A complimentary cup of coffee to greet you in the morning. (We do not sell alcohol products at Ozark Outdoors. However, before you consume, if you drive the short distance into Leasburg, there are three or four stores you can purchase alcohol from).
- Toys for kids and adults: Footballs, Frisbees, Water-Cannons (these aren’t your typical water guns folks), cards, dice, games, beach toys, inflatables, and lots of other fun gear.
- Health and Beauty items: Band-Aids, Chapstick, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, pain relievers, other hygiene needs.
If you left it, we usually have it. So relax and shop at the Meramec Mercantile, we’re here to make your stay at Ozark Outdoors Riverfront Resort great!