***Only during extreme flood conditions, is access to and from Ozark Outdoors via Highway H blocked. But during those rare occasions, the following information enables visitors to enter or leave our resort property. For very short periods of time, even this access can be impassable due to large volumes of water flowing through tiny creek beds, but since water recedes as fast as it rises, these routes usually clear quickly.
For driving directions in normal conditions, please visit our Driving Directions Page under the Around the Resort Tab.
Leaving Ozark Outdoors via Flood Route
• Make left out of Ozark Outdoors driveway onto Cave Rd
• Go to top of hill, turn left at 4-way onto Scotia Ranch Road
• Stay left-Follow Hinch Road until pavement at Hwy N
• Make left onto Hwy N
• Follow Hwy N until you get to Bourbon
• Cross Railroad Tracks-Stay left on Hwy N
• Go through the town of Bourbon on Hwy N until you get to Hwy 44
Coming To Ozark Outdoors via Flood Route
• Take Hwy 44 to Bourbon Exit #218
• Go straight at the 4 Way Stop (Hwy N)
• Continue through the center of the town of Bourbon
• Come to the 1st 3 way stop, make right (still on Hwy N)
• Follow Hwy N about 7 miles until you cross the Meramec River Bridge
• Make second right after the bridge onto Hinch Rd (1st gravel road)
• Follow Hinch Road and stay straight (DO NOT LEFT turn at 3 Way). Stay right and follow the road until you come to a 4 way crossing
• Make a right at the 4 Way onto Cave Rd. Follow until the road turns into pavement
• Make first right into our driveway
• If you cross the Meramec River Bridge and get to Onondaga Cave you went too far!
Coming to OORR from Onondaga
• Leave Onondaga and go back up the hill to the 2nd gravel road on right which will be Possum hollow road.
• Make the right onto Possum hollow road and follow it all the way to the stop sign.
• At stop sign, make a right onto Hwy N.
• After you cross the bridge you will take the 2nd right which will be Hinch road.