Ozark Outdoors—A complete Playcation Destination
Missouri Rivers tickle your happy-bone. Imagine this… the sun peeks around a magnificent white cloud. A gorgeous blue sky radiates over the tops of tall oaks. Green leaves rustle overhead. The scent of pure, clean air breezes. You kick back in an Ozark Outdoors luxury rive tube; tip your toe in the water, and watch drops trickle off your fingers. The current carries you into a dreamy world where hustle and bustle no longer exists. Spend a couple hours or the whole day- it’s your choice. How much do you want to smile? Enjoy a River Rafting, Canoeing, Kayaking or Tubing trip on the Meramec, Huzzah or Courtois River. Get away and enjoy riverside tent camping, full hookup RV sites, our outdoor swimming pool, playgrounds, seasonal events, a fully stocked mercantile store, country cooking at the Paddler’s Grill and much more.
Lots of sweet lodging options to choose from:
- Country Log Cabins sleep 6, three double beds, restroom with a shower, refrigerator, and a microwave.
- Deluxe Kozy Kabins sleep 7, a bedroom with a queen bed, a bedroom with a double single bunk, restroom with a shower, kitchenette with a refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink and kitchen table, and a living room area with a sofa sleeper that pulls out into a double.
- Do Drift Inn & Rivers End Motel sleep 4, two double beds, restroom with a shower, mini-fridge, and a microwave.
- Condos sleep 8-20, 4-5 bedrooms, 3 full restrooms, great room with love seat and sleeper sofa, flatscreen T.V. with Satellite, full kitchen, patio furniture and propane grill.
- Off-Site Properties sleep 8-20, main unit: 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3 restrooms, full kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry room, T.V., bunk style cabin: 2 bunk beds, 2 full beds, 2 RV sites: water, electric, sewer, and a pavilion: restrooms, showers, and a fire pit.
Float Crafts for Beginners, Intermediates, and Enthusiasts:
- Rafts float 2-10 people, stable, recommended for first time floaters/ families with children, move slower than canoes and kayaks, no trips longer than 10 miles.
- Aluminum Canoes float 1-2 people, durable, common paddling knowledge helpful.
- Composite Canoes float 1-3 people, quiet, smooth, flexes through low areas.
- Solo Kayaks float 1 person, great for every age group, space for small soft side cooler.
- Tandem Kayaks float 2 people, fun, space for small cooler, easy to navigate.
- Tubes float 1 person, great for a lazy day on the river, moves slow. No trips longer than 5 miles, unless reserved with other boats.
More Activities include: Hiking, Biking, Caving, Bird Watching, and More…